Everman Education Foundation Scholarship
The Everman ISD Education Foundation has been created to support educational programs for both the students and staff of the Everman Independent School District. The Foundation will provide funds to enhance educational programs and activities that either have not been funded or have been under-funded by the normal operating budget. These funds will be used to facilitate student achievement and skill development, to recognize and encourage staff excellence, and to expand community involvement from individuals, businesses, and civic organizations.
- Dual-Credit Enrollment Scholarships
- Texas Scholars
- Innovative Teaching Grants & Projects
- Interactive Learning Experiences for Students
- Economic / Special Needs of Students
- Student / Teacher Recognition Programs
- Author / Artist in Residence Programs
- Staff Development
- Endowed Scholarships Fund
- Permanent Endowment Fund
Annual finding priorities will be determined by the Education Foundation Board of Directors. The Board of Directors will also determine timelines and application procedures for each approved funding priority.