- The establishment of a non-profit foundation to support students and educators in Everman ISD.
- The establishment of a scholarship program to benefit high school students who are enrolled in dual-credit classes at post-secondary institutions during their junior and senior year/s of high school.
- The establishment of an educator recognition program that awards teaching innovation and excellence in the district.
- The establishment of a graduate scholarship program for educators seeking professional development opportunities at post-secondary institutions and/or other programs of study.
- The establishment of a foundation that allows business, community, patrons and stakeholders to participate.